Industry Registration Now Open
Accreditation for VeoMiami, the industry market of the 2017 Miami Film Festival (March 3– 12, 2017), is now open until February 10, 2017 to all film professionals, including (but not limited to) sales agents, buyers, producers, production executives, craftspeople, financiers, festival programmers, film commissioners, film publicists, and exhibitors.
Accreditation gives the following benefits:
- Access to a maximum of 3 public screenings per festival day (including Opening/Closing) that can be picked up each day at our main Registration desk at Hotel Headquarters.
- Access to MASTERCLASS Seminars
- Daily Happy Hours and networking opportunities
- Access to Industry/Filmmaker invite only events
- Access to online library of films from Friday, March 3, 2017. All industry access will be available for two weeks after the close of the Festival (Sunday, March 26, 2017).
- Industry Guide Listing, Rights List, Festival Publications
All registered delegates will have access to our password-protected VeoMiami digital screening library. Passwords will be provided to registered delegates when they check in at the Festival from March 3rd to March 12th, 2017 only.
Invitations to receptions or private parties in addition to Daily Happy Hours are strictly at the Festival management’s discretion.
A limited number of accreditations will be available for every category, company, and/or organization; this means that your application alone neither constitutes nor guarantees your accreditation. Miami Film Festival may accept or turn down an application for accreditation at its sole discretion.
INDUSTRY PASS – $249 (USD)
Early Bird (Prior to January 15th, 2017) Fee $199 (USD)
FLORIDA INDUSTRY PERSONNEL – $99 (USD)