Registration for Industry Accreditation for MDC’s 37th Annual Miami Film Festival (March 6-15, 2020), is now open to all film professionals, including (but not limited to) sales agents, buyers, producers, production executives, craftspeople, financiers, festival programmers, film commissioners, film publicists, filmmakers and exhibitors.
Industry Accreditation gives you the following benefits:
- Up to three (3) tickets for Festival events per day. Limit to one ticket per event (personal/non-transferable)*.
- Access to Early Entry Line at screenings.
- Access to Festival Parties (capacity permitting/no guests).
- May claim one (1) complimentary ticket in Festival Screening Rush Lines, pending ticket availability.
- Discounted additional tickets (excluding RUSH).
- Daily Happy Hours and networking opportunities.
- Access to online video library from Friday, March 6, 2020. Access will be available until Sunday March 22, 2020, a week after the close of the Festival.
- Unlimited access to Industry-only Market screenings at Silverspot Cinemas during the MIAMI FILM FESTIVAL MERCADO DEL CINE FRANCES Y EUROPEO days (March 9 – 11)
* You may reserve your complimentary tickets (1 per screening) beginning 2 days prior to the requested screening. A limited number of complimentary tickets will be available; and must be requested at the Ticket Desk, located in our Hospitality Suite, starting Thursday, March 5, 2020.
Your application alone neither constitutes nor guarantees your accreditation. Miami Film Festival may accept or turn down an application for accreditation at its sole discretion. Each participant may request only one accreditation, which is strictly personal and non-transferable, for a single professional category. Applicants must be active in the film industry and must specify the nature of their activity on the application.
Dates & Fees:
FLORIDA INDUSTRY APPLICANTS:
From Thursday, October 31, 2019 to Thursday, January 30, 2020 – $119
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS:
Early Bird Registration:
From Thursday, October 31, 2019 to Monday, January 6, 2020 – $199
Late Industry Registration:
From Tuesday, January 7 to Thursday, January 30, 2020 – $249
Payment must be made IN FULL before Friday, January 31, 2020 to enable the Industry office to prepare your badge.
During the first 3 days of the Festival, it will be possible to request last minute accreditation according to the availability in each category at the Industry desk at our Headquarters. The cost is $249 for an Industry Accreditation and $199 for Florida Industry Accreditation.