Application for Industry Accreditation for the 36th Miami Dade College’s Miami Film Festival (March 1-10, 2019), is now open to all film professionals, including (but not limited to) sales agents, buyers, producers, production executives, craftspeople, financiers, festival programmers, film commissioners, film publicists, and exhibitors.
The Industry Accreditation gives you the following benefits:
- Access to a maximum of 3 public screenings per festival day (including Opening/Closing)
- Access to MASTERCLASS Seminars and our XR lounge, the Virtual Escape
- Daily Happy Hours and networking opportunities
- Access to Industry/Filmmaker invite only events
- Access to VEOMIAMI, our password-protected digital screening library, starting Friday, March 9 until Sunday, April 1, 2018, two weeks after the close of the Festival
- Official Industry Gift Bag
- Access to our on-line video library, starting Friday, March 1 until March 15.
- Attendees Guide Listing, Rights List, Festival Publications
- Continuing our partnership with the Guadalajara International Film Festival (FICG), your Industry Accreditation for MDC’s Miami Film Festival (MFF) grants you an Industry Accreditation for FICG. Provide proof of Industry Accreditation to MFF to retrieve your badge at FICG.
A limited number of accreditations will be available for every category, company, and/or organization; this means that your application alone neither constitutes nor guarantees your accreditation. Miami Film Festival may accept or turn down an application for accreditation at its sole discretion.
Deadlines & Fees:
Registration is open from Thursday, November 15, 2018 to Thursday, January 31, 2019 as follows:
Early Bird Registration
From Thursday, November 15, 2018 to Monday, January 7, 2019 – $199 (USD)
Late Industry Registration
From Tuesday, January 8 to Thursday, January 31, 2019 – $249 (USD)
Florida Industry Personnel Registration
From Thursday, November 15, 2018 to Thursday, January 31, 2019 – $119 (USD)
We accept the following credit cards for payment in U.S. dollars only: AMEX, MASTERCARD, VISA. Each applicant may request only one accreditation, which is strictly non-transferable.
Accreditation is granted based on the applicant’s professional activity. To receive accreditation, you must specify the nature of your activity in the industry. The online application must be filled in with your personal data as well as information about the company that employs you. Once your application is received, the Industry office will review your request for Industry credentials. You will receive an email no later than Tuesday, February 5, 2019 with a decision. If your application is confirmed, you will receive an email with further instructions.
The accreditation is valid for the duration of the Festival. Your accreditation must be clearly displayed and shown upon request to personnel in all areas of the Festival. There is a replacement fee of $10 (U.S. Dollars) for misplaced or lost badges.
Picking up your accreditation
If your application is accepted, the Industry Office will send you a confirmation email. The exact address, dates and opening hours of the Industry Office will be provided in the email.
Program & Industry Office