Theater Manager for 2022 GEMS Festival: Miami Film Festival-Tower Theater Miami
Position Runs: November 3-10, 2022
Theater Manager oversees the successful operation of all front-of-house activity at GEMS Festival Venue.
- Serving as primary point of contact at assigned Festival venue
- Overseeing all Festival logistics and operations at venue, including:
- Working with Festival’s and venue’s respective Technical Teams to implement tech checks and ensure quality projection, audio, lighting and transitions for intros, Q&As and special stage programs
- Working with in-house Ticketing Coordinator and Box Office Assistants to ensure that ticketing and theater operations remain seamless
- Working with Operations Department to determine which screenings require special set-up and activations
- Working with Sponsorship Department to ensure sponsor benefits are handled
- Working with Guest Services Department to determine which screenings will have talent in attendance, require introduction and/or Q&A sessions, and special reserved seating
- Working with Press Department to organize red carpets, photos, interviews, etc.
- Working with Membership Department to ensure member benefits are handled
- Managing line and crowd control
- Handling all guest and patron concerns at the theater
- Completing screening reports and communicating information to appropriate team members
- Managing load-in and load-out of all equipment and material
- Other duties, as assigned
Emphasis will be placed on creating a top-notch guest and patron experience. Candidates should be friendly, outgoing, and a strong communicator with a commitment to customer service. Candidate must be experienced in working in dynamic, high-energy environments, problem solving, public speaking, and working/communicating with a team. English/Spanish bilingualism is a plus.
Must be able to attend Festival’s a training/orientation session taking place on November 2, 2022.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.