Type: Seasonal, Full-Time
Position Runs: February 21 – March 14, 2022
Transportation Coordinator is responsible for facilitating logistical local transportation needs based on guest travel accommodations, programming schedule, and other official Festival events.
- Serving as a secondary point of contact for all guest travel needs and requests during the Festival
- Working with Guest Services Coordinator to schedule and dispatch all ground transportation needs, including airport arrivals, departures, and guest movements during the Festival
- Working with Guest Services Coordinator to manage Festival’s Airport Team and logistics
- Working with Festival’s Transportation Company to train, schedule, and supervise driver team
- Organizing and providing necessary driver materials, including maps, schedule, and contact lists
- Working with Miami Dade College’s Public Safety to coordinate vehicles’ daily in and out schedule from parking lot
- Tracking driver labor hours during the Festival to submit for post-Festival payment
- Managing toll, gas, and car-wash expenses during the Festival to stay within pre-determined budget
- Handling all vehicle issues that may arise, including ticket citations, vehicle towing, and crashes
- Arranging Festival rental vehicles delivery and return
- Providing wrap-up report
Emphasis will be placed on creating a top-notch guest experience and following a highly organized transportation system in an intense, high-energy environment. Candidates must be over the age of 25, possess a valid driver’s license, be extremely detail oriented, and always exhibit flexibility and a positive outlook. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Extended hours and weekend work will be required leading up to and during the Festival.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.