Festival Brand Fulfillment Associate
The Brand Fulfillment Associate will work with the Director, Corporate Sponsorships and the Executive Director to fulfill sponsorship administration for the 2020 Festival.
The position requires proficiency with Microsoft Office with ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment. The coordinator must be detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and be able to work in a team situation and independently.
Extended hour and weekend work will be required leading up to and during the Festival.
Responsibilities & Expectation:
- Ensure fulfillment is met for 2020 assigned sponsors.
- Ensure the delivery of agreed sponsor benefits successfully and within set deadlines; benefits include sponsor recognition, logo placement, ticket and badge delivery, activation set up, and other items depending on sponsor’s custom-tailored package of benefits.
- Confirm delivery of agreed sponsor benefits with photographs, screenshots, etc. to provide to sponsor in recaps post-festival.
- Act as a liaison between sponsors and the Festival
- Develop appropriate correspondence such as proposals, thank you letters and program outcome information
- Seek in-kind products for Festival gift bag
- Develop proposals in order to send to different brands in order to solicit sponsorships
- Assist in events both pre and during the Festival
- All other duties as assigned