Opening Night Film & Party: Tickets on sale NOW
Passes & Packages: Tickets on sale NOW (only until Jan 15th)
Friday, February 5: Tickets on sale to Miami Film Society Members & Sponsors
Friday, February 12: Tickets on sale to General Public
- Opening Night Film $30 | MFS $20
- Opening Night Party $100 | MFS $85
- Opening Night Film & Party $125 | MFS $105
- Opening Night Film & Party + PAMM Remix $225
- Awards Night Film $30 | MFS $20
- Awards Night Party $100 | MFS $85
- Awards Night Film & Party $125 | $105
- Culinary Cinema and all Special Event prices will be announced separately in the Film Guide
CINEDWNTWN Galas presented by Miami Downtown Development Authority
- General Admission $16
- Miami Film Society Members $12
- Seniors $14
- Students $12
- General Admission $13
- Miami Film Society Members $10
- Seniors $12
- Students $10
- Masterclass Seminars $9 (MDC students FREE w/ student ID)
15% off with a single purchase of 20 or more tickets to the same screening. To order, call the box office.
NOTE: A $1 per ticket processing fee applies to all regular screenings and seminars. A higher per-ticket fee may be applied to special events.
HOW TO BUY
MFS Members Tickets on sale February 5, 2016. Look for an email by February 5, with special instructions to login and select your complimentary tickets and/or purchase tickets at discount member prices. Please remember you must place your order by February 12 for guaranteed availability!
Miami Film Society members Exclusive Online Purchase portal: www.miamifilmsociety.com
Questions? Review benefits or become a Member by calling 305-237-7979.
General Public: Tickets go on sale February 12 for General Public
Phone: 1-844-565-6433 (MIFF)
Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 6 PM
Sat – Sun: 10 AM – 2 PM
Olympia Theater Box Office: Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami Friday, February 12 – Saturday March 12 | Monday-Saturday, 12 noon to 6 PM
Venue Box Offices: Venue box offices open one hour before the first screening of the day. Patrons may purchase tickets for all Festival screenings at all venues, when available. Venue-specific, same-day tickets take priority in lines.
Rush Line: If screening is at capacity, Rush Line forms at venue. If seats become available, 2 tickets per person max, cash only.
- When planning your outing, make sure to allow time for traffic and parking.
- Seating for Ticket Holders is guaranteed up to 15 minutes prior to start of screening. If you arrive after this, even a ticket does NOT guarantee a seat.
- At 15 minutes to showtime, the theater manager reserves the right to release your seat to the Rush Line.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All programs and times are subject to change without notice.
- Students & Seniors must show valid ID at Box Office.
- The Festival does its best to maintain a tight program schedule. Due to this, tickets guarantee seating until 15 minutes prior to the scheduled screening time. At that time, seats may be released for those waiting in Rush Line. Latecomers will be seated only at the discretion of Festival theater management.
- Reserved seating is limited to Platinum & Visionary Miami Film Society members, sponsors, and filmmakers with the proper credentials. Reserved seats are marked as such and ARE NOT automatically released 15 minutes prior to the screening. ALL reserved seats are released ONLY at the discretion of Miami International Film Festival administration. We appreciate your understanding.