MDC’S TOWER THEATER TO FEATURE TINTA Y CAFÉ POP-UP COFFEHOUSE AT MIFFecito
A true Miami insider may tell you that the only place to get a café con leche the same way your abuela (grandmother) made it is at Tinta y Café.
To compliment the “tasty” film offerings during Miami International Film Festival’s four-day MIFFecito (October 16-19), Tinta y Café—a Cuban-style café meets Bohemian coffeehouse—will be creating a special pop-up café in Tower Theater’s concession area.
MIFFecito attendees will enjoy a wide range of Cuban delicacies, from pastelitos and croquetas to updated takes on the traditional Cuban sandwich. The laid-back coffeehouse will be bringing its authentic Cuban vibe to MIFFecito, making locals feel right at home and giving Festival attendees a taste of Miami’s Latin flavor.
ON THE MIFFecito MENU:
- Pastelitos (Cuban pastries): guava, cheese, beef
- Café: cafecito, cortadito colada, café con leche
- Croquetas de jamon (ham croquette)
- Sandwiches (each served with a side of plantain chips):
- El Patria – ham, pork, swiss cheese, mortadella, pickles and mustard
- El Gallego – prosciutto, cantimpalo (Spanish-style chorizo), manchego cheese, and tomato
- La Calena – prosciutto, turkey, manchego cheese, tomato, red onion, fresh cilantro and cilantro mayo
- Homemade Flan