Advance accreditation for VeoMiami, the industry market of the 33rd Miami International Film Festival (March 4-13, 2016) will open in late 2015.
Why Attend VeoMiami at MIFF?
Industry Accreditation affords professionals an unparalleled opportunity to discover, discuss, and develop the art and business of Ibero-American cinema among a top-notch group of industry players.
Recent VeoMiami Success Stories
VeoMIami Industry Accreditation Benefits
- Screening tickets
- Access to Master Class Seminars
- Nightly Happy Hours and networking opportunities
- Access to Industry/Filmmaker invite only events
- Access to online library of MIAMIFF32 films. All industry access until two weeks after the close of the Festival (Sunday, March 29, 2015)
- Industry Guide Listing, Rights List, MIFF Publications
- Catalogue and material distribution to attending delegates
- Advance Concierge meeting set-up with other delegates
Travel and Accommodation
The VeoMiami Industry Office offers preferred exclusive booking rates at the Festival’s host hotel – the home of both the Filmmakers and Industry Lounge, and the one-stop location to the Festival’s digital viewing library. Please contact the Industry Office in the fall for details.